Manual Swing Gate 5m – Powder Coated Aluminium

$1,027.40 inc. GST

SKU: MSG5000

The Manual Swing Gate is a versatile and reliable access control solution, designed to manage vehicle and pedestrian traffic in a variety of settings. Spanning 5 meters in width, this gate is constructed from high-quality aluminium, offering superior strength and durability while remaining lightweight for easy operation. Powder coated for enhanced corrosion resistance and a sleek appearance, this swing gate effortlessly complements any environment, including commercial, industrial, and residential areas. Its manual operation ensures a cost-effective and low-maintenance solution for regulating access to restricted areas, parking lots, or private properties. With its robust design and smooth functionality, the Manual Swing Gate provides a secure and efficient access control solution that will stand the test of time.

In stock

Frequently Bought Together

+ EAD598D0FAC54468A843
Price for both: $1,350.80

Specifications

Additional information

Weight 38.700000 kg
Colour

Safety Yellow

Construction

Steel post with aluminium rail

Finish

Powder Coated

Fixings Included

No

Gate Stop

Receiver bracket

Gate Swing

180 degrees

Max. Opening:

5000mm wide

Min. Opening:

3000mm wide

Mounting Type

Post or wall

Operation

Push open/push close

Oversize

Rail Height:

1000mm above floor

Rail Type

Aluminium 145 x 40mm

Receiver Post

Optional

Google Feed URL

https://www.trafficsafety.com.au/product/industrial-gates.html

Description

  • Manual Swing Gate 5m – Powder Coated Aluminium

A post or wall mounted gate for applications where vehicle or pedestrian access is restricted. Single gates can span up to 5 metres. When used in pairs with our optional slot-lock latch, they can span openings up to 10 metres.

Additional Info

Where to buy Manual Swing Gate 5m - Powder Coated Aluminium?

TSS stocks a wide range of safety products including Manual Swing Gate 5m - Powder Coated Aluminium. TSS’s massive range of safety products means you can find everything you need all in one place!

Manual Swing Gate 5m - Powder Coated Aluminium sales and discount

TSS works with suppliers to make sure you get the best price and deal for Manual Swing Gate 5m - Powder Coated Aluminium. TSS’s consistently low prices for Manual Swing Gate 5m - Powder Coated Aluminium mean you don’t need to shop around and can purchase with confidence.

When will I receive Manual Swing Gate 5m - Powder Coated Aluminium?

We ship Manual Swing Gate 5m - Powder Coated Aluminium anywhere in Australia. When you place an order for Manual Swing Gate 5m - Powder Coated Aluminium, TSS automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the total weight and delivery location specified in the checkout process and displays the shipping cost prior to order completion.

We endeavour to dispatch Manual Swing Gate 5m - Powder Coated Aluminium within one business day of your order and payment being received. In our experience delivery times from the date of dispatch are approximately as follows:

  • 1 business day for deliveries to Melbourne and metro VIC;
  • 3-5 business days for deliveries to NSW, ACT, SA, QLD and regional VIC;
  • 5-7 business days for delivery to TAS and metro WA; and
  • 7-10 business days for delivery to metro NT.

Manual Swing Gate 5m - Powder Coated Aluminium warranty

TSS stands behind its products and generally offers a 1-year warranty on Manual Swing Gate 5m - Powder Coated Aluminium. Full sale terms and conditions are available here.

You don't have permission to register
0
    0
    Your Cart